Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For all of you that have been dealing with me for the past 5 days

Thanks for putting up with me. The issue has been resolved, for the most part, and while I suspect there may be more emotional swings for me in the near future all in all I've managed to grab some peace of mind. This hasn't exactly been the most wonderful time of my life, and I appreciate greatly all of you that bothered to listen to my psychoanalyzing literally everything until I drove myself crazy. Over the next 4 or 5 days I plan to crawl into a small hole, sleep, and let the vast majority of this become some disillusioned memory. I love all of you. Thank you again.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love you, Dan BEAR!

P.S. The word verification your comment page is asking me to verify is "moomate". Hahahaha.